big city girl in a fantasy world.



Thursday, July 1, 2010

J.Crew - I love you.

I am feeling talkative today.
Remember when I showed you this disaster of a photo portraying my jewelry collection...

Well you could say I have an obsession for accessories - sometimes a good necklace and a few bracelets are all you need.

Continuing with my love for J.Crew from the previous post - I thought I would go over some amazing pieces that I feel really stand out in their new collection.

J.Crew is marketing "the Rule of Three" for necklaces this July (which is a rule I have heard in the past) with CHUNKY necklaces. Very khuel.

the Crystal Steps necklace. $128 Art Deco, Chic.



the Majesty Ladder Bracelet. $68

How great would those 2 look stacked together?

Remember when I showed you this bracelet designed by one of my favorites, Elizabeth Cole?

Well, J.Crew made the wise decision of teaming up with designer
and created these beauties for J.Crew...

Fenton/Fallon for J.Crew Rumpled Rhinestone Bracelet. $125

These sweet angel earring will got with anything & everything,

Pearl Jewel Box Earrings. $68 Precious


And I probably couldn't pull off these Fenton/Fallon for J.Crew Jaws Earrings
but I would sure give 'em a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment