big city girl in a fantasy world.



Thursday, July 1, 2010

What to Wear: 4th of July!

This is going to be short because I already have an idea of what to wear, so that being said...
I recently purchased this dress from J.Crew - silk, racerback, cute little pocket, comfy.

This was the cutest image I could find, and ultimately the look I'm going for.
$128
Paired with this belt from J.Crew, I actually have one similiar but it is snake skin and a brighter yellow gold. $35
And, to make sure I am extremely festive, I need a poppy red cardigan like this one.
J.Crew offers a longer version that is actually on sale in Sweet Guava. That color sounds nice. Originally $62, on sale for $30!

Secret: I found one similiar from Target in a color that I LOVE, poppy red goes with everything & is always preppy.

OR I own these, the Bridgette shorts from J.Crew. Just in case I want to extend this 4th of July outfit through the weekend. $49.50


Paired with this shirt would be ideal. $85
However, I also have a similiar style from Target.


The only shoes I will be wearing this weekend are my old faithful, Rainbows.
Which did you know are guaranteed for LIFE. Yep.

So that's my idea, what you do you think? Will I be festive enough?


And to leave you with a couple more pictures that make me happy...



(even tho she is an odd ball, Martha does good).

What are your plans for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment