big city girl in a fantasy world.



Monday, June 21, 2010

Caffeine


I dont know why but on this particular Monday I feel dumb.
I could not sleep last night, the air conditioning does not work in my bedroom, and I needed another Sunday to recoop from my wonderful weekend...
On top of that, everyone was crabby on the L today so I was in need of some SERIOUS coffee overdosage and I knew office coffee was not going to cut it. So, for anyone who works in the Chicago Loop I have the answer to your Monday prayers.
Located at 71 South Wacker Drive
This coffee shop not only serves up delicious coffee creations, but is a little taste of Italy tucked into the streets of Chicago. It serves up some mean biscotti, delicious sandwiches (think prosciutto, smoked gouda and tomato on grilled sourdough), and the most AMAZING yogurt parfaits of my life. Seriously, like wow. Plus, they even have gelato.
The perfect cure for any case of the Mondays (or Tuesday thru Friday, as well).
My drink of choice: Iced Americano on a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment