big city girl in a fantasy world.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspiration

Remember when I said that my first priority for Spring was to prioritize? How strange.
Well, these past few weeks have been so crazy busy that my blog days have taken a back seat to life... which has luckily been extremely inspirational lately.

Here's what has been inspiring me...

exercise & endorphins...

from running the Soldier Field 10 Mile Race with my two best friends!!

It made me appreciate the beautiful views of the wonderful city I call home...
Chicago!
The Wrigley Building

Trump Tower

The Sears Tower (& another building that I am unaware of)

I was able to snap some great shots thanks to the Chicago Architecture Boat Tour, which I got to enjoy with these lovely people...

aboard...

Chicago's First Lady! Very classy for a Sunday morning...

My boyfriend, Dave, was there too. I like to think we are a couple that would sail.

Summer makes me so happy, and I have tried to be outside as much as possible. Thankfully my family has a farm up-north in Wisconsin, which allows me to take full advantage of the sunshine...

by fishing...

and hanging outside with my 2 favorite pups...

Henry Schneider &

Webster Adams!


Hanging on the beach,

swimming,

& having fun with family and friends.

Sometimes too much fun...

with the people that I love!

Since I work your typical 9-5 job Monday thru Friday, weekends are VERY important to me. However, I have found a few people that get me through the day and who I consistently check in with...

Bailey @ Peppermint Bliss.
I am so inspired by Bailey's eye for interiors, it makes me sad that my passion for design has been pushed to the side while I try to keep the $$$ rolling in!

Darby @ Fly Through Our Window.
Darby's life is where I hope to be in 5-10 years, with her exact camera & the most adorable family I have laid eyes on! This blog makes me want to document my life and show it to the world.

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself.
Alaina is from my hometown and is so creative, thrifty, and chic & knows exactly how to live & decorate your life to accommodate your wallet.

I am so lucky to be surrounded by people and experiences that keep my smiling.
It is my priority to keep this blog running, I hope to see you here. Cheers!

*All photos come from my personal library.

No comments:

Post a Comment