big city girl in a fantasy world.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home: Robyn Karp Interiors

I was introduced to the ridiculously talented, Robyn Karp, by Miss Bailey at Peppermint Bliss.
This lady is serious, and every one of her rooms puts a smile on my face. It is amazing what one can do with some vibrant patterns, textured fabrics, cool lighting, cheerful rugs, and some re-upholstering.
Here are a few of my favorite rooms...

Love these windows and the periwinkle chest as a coffeetable.

Could not be more obsessed with this room. From the poppy velvet cushioned couch, to the periwinkle chairs, to the rug, to the tall windows with heavy curtains.

The pale color scheme, wicker chairs, and wall mirrors make this room soft but I love how this is countered by the heavy wood coffee table. Very urban, I want my apartment to look like this.



Look at that ceiling!
I want that clock and those chairs.

Love that cushioned ottoman paired with the orange throw pillows.



Uhhh give me that mirrored table and shag rug!

Love, love love these chairs paired with that yummy velvet couch.

I think I really love velvet.


I mean seriously - look at that acrylic table, the fabric on the chairs, the head chairs, and that light fixture. I need this room.





All white kitchen, yes please.


I could get a lot of work done here.

And I would love to get ready here.

....and here!

I love headboards. I also love the cutie garden fabric for the curtains.


I don't love purple, but this room looks relaxing.

I need a little daughter child now.
Sooo, what do you think? Do you love her as much as I do?
*all photo courtesy of Robyn Karp Interiors dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment