big city girl in a fantasy world.



Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend Goodness...

Thank the lord, the weekend is finally here!
I am clocking out at 5pm and heading up north for a little R&R and to celebrate Father's Day with the world's greatest dad!
I plan on enjoying the sunshine, rafting in the lake, watching the stars, and enjoying a few of these...
(aren't they just cutest parents you've ever seen? those bloody's look yummmmmy)
Speaking of Bloody Mary's, I was reading the July/August issue of Women's Health and how delish does this look?

I will definitely be whipping up one of these puppies - picture to follow.
I hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing weekend (or party it up real nice).
Either way, I hope I come back feeling like this...





Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment